A scholarship opportunity is available for international students who wish to pursue a Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) in the United States. This scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the DBA program. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in a DBA program at an accredited university in the United States, have a minimum GPA of 3.0, and demonstrate financial need.
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Program:
The demand for the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is growing rapidly. It is projected that job opportunities in this field will increase by 28% between 2016 and 2026, surpassing the national average for all occupations. Recognizing this need, numerous universities and colleges across the country are offering scholarships to encourage students to pursue careers in data science.
The DBA is an advanced degree that requires candidates to hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field. Additionally, professionals with a minimum of ten years of work experience and substantial expertise in their respective fields can also pursue the DBA. Obtaining a Doctorate of Business Administration from an accredited university can greatly distinguish graduates by showcasing their commitment to lifelong learning and personal growth.
1. NSA EDBA Cybersecurity Management Award:
– Award: $5,000 for Fall 2023
– Open to: EDB-Cyber students enrolled in Fall 2023
– Description: This grant aims to support the Cybersecurity Education of EDBA students.
– Criteria: Requires a GPA of 3.0 or higher and enrollment in 6 or more credit hours per semester.
– Number of Scholarships: 20 awards available.
2. Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship:
– Award: Varies, with a minimum of $5,000 for EDBA Students
– Open to: EDBA-Cyber students
– Description: The UCCS Scholarship Application, accessible through the MyUCCS Portal, includes this scholarship. To be considered, select YES in response to the question: Are you in the field of Cybersecurity? Choose yes if you wish to apply.
– Criteria: The Colorado Cybersecurity Scholarship is available to both new and continuing students interested in advancing their knowledge in cybersecurity.
3. Out of State Scholarship:
– Award: $6,000 per year, distributed across Fall and Spring semesters.
– Open to: First-year graduate students classified as Campus, Non-resident (required to pay out-of-state tuition). International students are also eligible.
– Description: This scholarship recognizes exceptional incoming students during their first year of graduate school. Recipients will be selected by qualified graduate programs based on their payment of out-of-state tuition.
– Criteria: Requires a GPA of 3.33 or higher. Must be enrolled full-time with 5 or more credits. Students benefiting from reduced nonresident rates are not eligible.
Florida International University DBA Scholarships in the USA:
– Overview: Florida International University offers a range of scholarships for international students. The university holds a prominent position in national rankings, being recognized as the fourth-best public university in Florida (ranked #1 among public universities) by U.S News and World Report.
– DBA Program Ranking: The DBA program at Florida International University is highly esteemed, securing the 9th position nationally in U.S News and World Report’s 2018 rankings for doctoral programs in business administration. It is a three-year, full-time program that combines coursework and research opportunities, with a particular emphasis on data analytics and decision science.
– FIU DBA Scholarship in the USA: Florida International University offers a full-tuition scholarship exclusively for students accepted into the DBA.
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) 2023-24, Florida International University, USA. is available to undertake PhD level programs at Florida International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
Depending on when you are starting your program you may be required to complete 2 FAFSA applications in order to receive federal aid for all terms of enrollment.
|Program Start Date||Application(s) to be Completed|
|Fall 2023||2023-2024 Available October 1, 2022|
DBA scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria varies each scholarship.