The Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-24 is currently accepting applications from high-achieving international students worldwide. This fully-funded undergraduate scholarship provides an exceptional opportunity for students who possess a strong academic background and are interested in pursuing their bachelor’s degree in the United States. The scholarship, offered by Simmons University, is open to students of any nationality and covers all expenses throughout the four-year duration of the degree. As the application deadline is approaching, interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
About Simmons University:
Simmons University, established in 1899, is a private institution that places great emphasis on the development of leadership skills among its students. Over the years, the university has produced numerous leaders in various fields. The Kotzen Scholarship, available for all academic fields and majors, allows students to pursue a bachelor’s degree program of their choice in the USA.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students, USA, is applicable for Bachelor level programs at Simmons University.
All subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
– Applicants for the Kotzen Scholarship in the USA should have completed Honors, Advanced Placement (AP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) courses.
– A minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher is required.
– Applicants should have a score of 28 or more (ACT), 1300 or more (new SAT), or 1250 or more (old SAT – CR + M). It is highly recommended that applicants achieve at least 600 in each SAT section.
– English proficiency can be demonstrated through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
To be eligible for the Kotzen Scholarship in the USA, applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Completion of Honors, Advanced Placement (AP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) courses.
– Possession of a minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher.
– Attainment of a minimum score of 28 on the ACT, or a score of 1300 or higher on the new SAT, or a score of 1250 or higher on the old SAT (CR + M). It is highly recommended that applicants score at least 600 in each SAT section. Alternatively, applicants can demonstrate their English proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
To apply for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2023-24, applicants must submit short answer questions and a formal essay to Simmons University via email before the specified deadline. For more detailed information about the application process, please refer to the official link provided below.