Announcement: Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2023 – Empowering South African Students
Nedbank is extending an invitation to suitably qualified candidates from South Africa to participate in the 2023 Nedbank External Bursary Programme. This initiative is dedicated to assisting students facing financial constraints in their pursuit of higher education.
The bursary initiative’s primary objective is to provide financial support to academically exceptional students who lack the financial means to pursue full-time studies for their first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
Institution: Not specified
Number of Scholarships: Multiple
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: South African
Also Refer: Shoprite Group Bursary Applications for Academic Students 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Nedbank External Bursary Programme:
Applicants aspiring to avail themselves of the Bursary Programme must fulfill the following prerequisites:
– Hold South African citizenship
– Demonstrate genuine financial need, determined by household income assessment
– Attain a minimum academic average of 65% in the relevant year of bursary application
– Attain a minimum academic average of 65% in the pertinent subjects corresponding to the intended qualification at the chosen university
– Not have completed grade 12 or senior certificate with mathematics literacy
– Obtain admission confirmation from a South African public university or university of technology for the targeted undergraduate course of study
How to Apply: Interested candidates for the Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2023 should complete an online application via the provided link. It is vital to note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the bursary.
Exact date not specified