Applications are invited from qualified candidates interested in pursuing the Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary. The scholarship is awarded annually to international students entering their first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University.
The scholarship, sponsored by Joseph and Cindy Leung, is valued at $20,000 and is renewable for the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary, contingent on recipients maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
– Scholarship Sponsor(s): Joseph and Cindy Leung
– Host Institution(s): University of Calgary, Canada
– Scholarship Worth: $20,000 (Renewable)
– Number of Awards: 1
– Study Level: New Students (Undergraduates)
– Nationality: International Students
– Eligibility Criteria:
– Applicants must be international students
– Academic merit and financial need are required
– Graduation from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
– Preference given to students entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
– Application Procedures:
– Interested and eligible applicants must first apply for admission. Access to the award application will be granted 24 to 48 hours after submitting the application for admission.
– Application Deadline: Not Specified
For additional opportunities, consider the US Embassy Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2024/25 for Non-U.S. Citizens. Similarly, Torrens University Australia International Scholarships 2024-2025 are also open for applications.