Level of Study
Mode of Study
The University of Lincoln’s Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting postgraduate taught students from across Africa.
Who is it for?
The University of Lincoln’s Africa Scholarship is designed to help students from across Africa to access postgraduate level study at the University of Lincoln. The Africa Scholarship is offered as a tuition fee discount against the cost of a postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2023/24.
The Africa Scholarship is valued at £4,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount during the first year of their studies.
In order to be eligible to receive the Africa Scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Africa.
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024.
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications:
– A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
– A Pre-Masters qualification from a recognised institution with a grade comparable to a 2:2.
– A Master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent.
Please visit your country webpage for more detail regarding regional entry requirements that are equivalent to a 2:2.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, prospective students must have applied to the University of Lincoln prior to the relevant deadline outlined below.
For programmes commencing in September/October 2023:
Monday 1 May 2023
For programmes commencing in January/February 2024:
Friday 1 December 2023
Website link: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/studywithus/scholarshipsandbursaries/africascholarship/