Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects? Join our innovating Internship Program.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable graduates pursuing an OND, Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
We are currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be enrolled in an Engineering OND, Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree program
- Be on target to achieve a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
Apply to this scholarship by clicking the `Apply` button below.