The Commonwealth Distance Learning programme is one of three Master’s programmes offered by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) provides the UK government scholarship scheme led by international development objectives. It operates within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship plan (CSFP) and offers a vivid demonstration of the UK’s enduring commitment to the Commonwealth. By attracting individuals with outstanding talent and identifiable potential from all backgrounds and supporting them to become leaders and innovators on returning to their home countries, the CSC’s work combines sustainable development with the UK national interest and provides opportunities for international partnerships and collaboration.
Purpose: Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to access training and skills required for sustainable development not available in their home countries.
Intended beneficiaries: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for candidate from eligible low and middle income Commonwealth countries, to undertake part-time taught Master’s study with UK universities while remaining in their home countries.
These scholarships are offered under six CSC Development themes.
- commonwealth distance learning scholarship
- commonwealth distance learning scholarship 2024
- commonwealth distance learning scholarships 2022 eligible courses
- commonwealth distance learning scholarships 2022
- commonwealth distance learning 2023
- commonwealth distance learning scholarship application
- commonwealth distance learning scholarships eligible courses
- commonwealth credit union
- commonwealth insurance
- commonwealth definition
- commonwealth primary care
- commonwealth of massachusetts
- commonwealth states
- commonwealth edison
- commonwealth care alliance
- commonwealth financial