The International ECMC Foundation Grants in the USA is currently accepting applications from exceptional candidates. This scholarship program is organized by the ECMC Foundation.
The primary goal of this program is to provide support for adult basic education and assist students in obtaining a high school equivalency diploma or a general educational development credential. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
The ECMC Foundation, headquartered in Los Angeles, is a national foundation dedicated to enhancing postsecondary outcomes for students from marginalized backgrounds. It is one of the affiliates within the ECMC Group enterprise, based in Minneapolis. Together, they strive to empower students and make lasting investments in improving academic achievement, preparing them for successful careers and postsecondary education. They believe in equal access to quality education, career opportunities, and the necessary support for learners, irrespective of their socioeconomic background, neighborhood, zip code, or skin color.
Why should you apply for this program? The ECMC Foundation envisions a nation where every learner has equal access to education, regardless of their circumstances, in order to pursue fulfilling careers.
The ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships 2023 is available for students undertaking diploma-level programs at universities in the USA.
All subjects are eligible for study under this scholarship program.
For the academic year 2022-2023, the ECMC Foundation will provide educational funding to highly qualified applicants.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Nonprofit organizations registered as a U.S. 501(c)(3) or a 509(a)(1), (2), or (3) under the Internal Revenue Code.
– Government entities.
– Postsecondary institutions and systems, or their affiliated and supporting foundations.
The ECMC Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) on an ongoing basis. All LOIs must align with the College Success or Career Readiness focus areas. LOIs are to be submitted through our online system (you can preview the form template here for your convenience).
Applicants must submit the following:
– An overview of the organization, including its purpose, relevant history, and data on effectiveness.
– A summary of the activities for which support is being requested, along with objectives.
– The proposed start date and duration of the activities.
– The total amount of funding required, the amount requested from the ECMC Foundation, and details of other sources of support.
– Contact information and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the organization.
Applicants must possess a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
Applicants are required to submit certificates of English language proficiency.