VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships for the 2024/2025 academic session in Belgium are open for applications from international students residing in eligible countries. These scholarships are specifically for Master’s study programs aligned with Agenda 2030 and SDG principles.
VLIR-UOS supports 15 International Master’s programs (ICPs) and offers 10 new first-year scholarships annually for each ICP. The scholarships cover full funding, including tuition fees, travel expenses, insurance, and living expenses (board and lodging).
– Scholarship Sponsor: VLIR-UOS
– Host Institution: VLIR-UOS, Belgium
– Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
– Number of Awards: Several
– Study Level: Masters
– Nationality: International students
To be eligible for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships, candidates must meet the following conditions:
1. Nationality and country of residence: Applicants must be nationals of one of the 29 eligible countries and residents of one of these countries at the time of application.
2. Age: Candidates should be below 35 years old for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master as of January 1 of the intake year.
3. Professional background and experience: Preference is given to candidates employed in higher education, government, or civil society. Candidates from the private sector or recent graduates with no work experience may be considered with a strong motivation and profile.
4. Scholarship applications: Candidates can apply for only one ICP Connect scholarship per year and should not receive any other scholarship or grant for simultaneous participation in this or another study program.
5. Previously awarded scholarships: Applicants should not have received a scholarship from the Belgian government for a study program and should not have enrolled in a Belgian higher education institution before January 1 of the intake year.
– Tuition fees
– Travel expenses
– Living expenses (board and lodging)
To apply for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships 2024/2025:
1. Confirm eligibility based on the given criteria.
2. Explore the selected Master’s programs (15) and learn more about them on their respective websites.
3. If interested in a specific program, visit the university’s website organizing the program and follow the instructions for admission and scholarship application.
4. When applying for the program, indicate if you wish to apply for a scholarship. Apply for admission and the scholarship on the university website. Do not apply for more than one Master’s program per year.
5. Application Deadline: April 25, 2024.