The Higher Education Scholarship rewards undergraduate and postgraduate (by coursework) international students who have demonstrated their passion for learning and loyalty to Australian education by successfully completing their year 12 high school studies (undergraduate only) or AQF-recognised course or program at an Australian higher education institution, prior to commencing their degree at the University of Adelaide.
This scholarship is:
- Available for commencing students.
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Open to international students undertaking Australian curriculums onshore in Australia who have achieved academic merit in their studies by achieving a minimum ATAR score of 80, or International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 28 including:
- Australian Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate(ACTE)
- New South Wales Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE)
- Victoria Certificate of Education (VCE)
- Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- Northern Territory Certificate of Education (NTCE), and
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree program.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Either be an alumni (graduate) of an AQF-recognised Australian Higher Education institution or have completed an onshore Australian Year 12 qualification with a ATAR of 80 or an onshore IB Diploma with a total of 28;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission;
- Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of your degree.
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs.
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Terms and conditions
Please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to apply
It is not necessary to apply for The University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. No separate Scholarship application form is required. Scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Scholarships are open throughout the year, but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
Website link: https://international.adelaide.edu.au/admissions/scholarships/higher-education-scholarships
- australian scholarships for international students 2023
- australian scholarships
- australian scholarships for international students
- australian scholarships for international students 2022
- australian scholarships group
- australian scholarships for pakistani students
- australian scholarships foundation
- australian scholarships for indian students
- australian scholarships for ghanaian students
- australian scholarships 2023
- australia scholarships
- australia scholarships for international students
- australia scholarships information system
- australia scholarships to study abroad
- australia scholarships for international students 2023
- australia scholarships 2023
- australia scholarships for pakistani students
- australia scholarships for indian students
- australia scholarships for international students 2022
- australia scholarships for masters
- adelaide university australia scholarships
- is it hard to get a scholarship in australia
- is it possible to get scholarship in australia
- do australian universities give scholarships to international students
- does australia offer scholarships to international students
- does australia give scholarships