The Global Generation Scholarship recognizes incoming students who bring a unique global perspective to our school community through their international experiences or multilingualism. Global Generation scholars are characterized by their open-mindedness, cross-cultural experiences, and ability to recognize diversity as a strength.
Hult International Business School Information
Hult International Business School (Hult) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 16 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Applicants must hold a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English proficiency, i.e., TOEFL/IELTS
For the 2023-2024 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over four years, or $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP over three years. Interested scholarship candidates can apply to multiple merit-based scholarships but can only be awarded one, with the exception of the Academic Excellence Scholarship.
Applicants must enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. To be considered for the Global Generation Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or a five-minute video. Your submission should demonstrate your global mindset by illustrating how your international experience or multilingualism has impacted your outlook by answering one of the following questions:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism contributed to who you are today?
- How have your multicultural experiences affected your future ambitions, and how will studying at Hult support your aspirations?