Outstanding individuals are invited to apply for the International ECMC Foundation Grants in the USA. This program, organized by the ECMC Foundation, aims to provide support for adult basic education and assist students in obtaining a general educational development credential or high school equivalency diploma. Applications are currently being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The ECMC Foundation, based in Los Angeles, is a national foundation dedicated to improving postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds. As part of the ECMC Group enterprise, which is headquartered in Minneapolis, the foundation collaborates with other affiliates to help students succeed. Their goal is to make long-term investments that enhance academic achievement among underserved students, preparing them for postsecondary education and fulfilling careers. These investments may be made independently or in conjunction with nonprofit, public, private, and philanthropic partners.
Why should you apply for this program? The ECMC Foundation envisions a country where all learners, regardless of their socioeconomic background, neighborhood, zip code, or skin color, have equal access to quality education, career opportunities, and the necessary support to succeed.
The ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships 2023 is available for individuals pursuing Diploma-level programs at universities in the USA.
All subjects are eligible for study under this scholarship program.
The ECMC Foundation will provide education funds to high-potential applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Nonprofit organizations registered as a U.S. 501(c)(3) or a 509(a)(1), (2), or (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
– Government entities
– Postsecondary institutions and systems or their affiliated and supporting foundations
The ECMC Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) on an ongoing basis. All LOIs must align with the priorities of the College Success or Career Readiness focus areas. LOIs should be submitted through their online system. (For your convenience, you can preview the form template here.)
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
– An overview of your organization, including its purpose, relevant history, and data on effectiveness.
– A summary of the activities for which you are requesting support, along with your objectives.
– The anticipated start date and duration of the proposed activities.
– The total funding amount required, the requested amount from the ECMC Foundation, and details about other sources of support.
– Contact information and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the organization.
Applicants must possess a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
Applicants must provide certificates of English language competency.