Applications for the 2023 school year are now open.
1. Review the application page for the International Scholars Program.
2. Decide on the academic program you want to study, and which campus you want to choose.
3. To apply for the International Scholars Program, you must be nominated by your school or non-profit, and submit a reference from an academic referee.
- Confirm that your school or non-profit is able to nominate you. A single high school, college, or university may nominate up to three students for UBC Vancouver (including Vantage College), and one student for UBC Okanagan. A non-profit may only nominate a high school student who is involved with their organization. This nomination will count towards the total nominations permitted from a student’s school.
- Inform your nominator and academic referee that you’d like to apply for the International Scholars Program and advise them of the November 15 application deadline. Your nominator should be your school counsellor or equivalent, and your academic referee should be someone who is familiar with you and your work – for example, your teacher for your chosen area of study.
4. Gather your required financial information, as well as notes on any extracurricular activities and awards.
5. Apply for the International Scholars Program by submitting the application by the November 15 deadline.
6. Submit your admissions application to UBC by the December 1 deadline.
Website link: https://you.ubc.ca/financial-planning/scholarships-awards-international-students/international-scholars/