Sprak Design is an expert graphic design company offering services which can help the companies in establishing their brand identity successfully. We are completely involved in all the major sectors involving Engineering related activities or relevant sector.
Many students have an aim to study in this field and establish their career as a successful engineer. Due to financial problems, not all students can accomplish education in this field and achieve their dream career. Sprak Design provides financial aid in the form of this scholarship program for engineering excellence for USA , Canada Australia.
Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
Whether it is about preparing a plan for an architectural building or maintaining machinery, engineers play an important role in introducing innovative solutions and getting jobs done smoothly. In this fast changing technological era, we need engineers who can convert ideas into reality.
How to Apply ?
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM Application submission process is open now.
The Sprak Design Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May of Every Year.
Applications Should Include:
- Contact information
- Thesis on “A Study of the Effects of Operational Time Variability in Assembly Lines with Linear Walking Workers”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, for completion of undergraduate degree in Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering) or equivalent field.
- We also deal with High Schools, Colleges or graduate schools for creating brochure design.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada.
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/engineering-scholarship-program-usa-canada/