The world of mobile gaming, changes in technology are inevitable. The game developers need to stay updated with the new trends in this field to build innovative games which amuse the users. It doesn’t matter how skilled and talented you are, without professional training in mobile game development, you cannot develop games which can help you meet your career goals.
We understand that many of the students have financial constraints, due to which they are not able to acquire the training and land up in the job of their choice. Thus, we have come up with the scholarship program for gaming excellence for students in USA , Canada and Australia, helping them to save money on their tuition fees on their training ultimately enhancing their career in future.
The two components of the creative portfolio are:
Short Answer Questions. Respond to all of the following questions in around 250 words answers to each.
- Why do you want to come to the Gaming Industries? What makes you more to dea with the gaming design platforms?
- We need information about the game and that should also not be a computer or any video based game that you are more interested. What do you like about it? What makes you to be more enjoying when game word comes into mind?
- Video game designers usually work in teams. What is it about you that makes you a good team member?
- Tell us about a game you know well. What an average player will be unknown about or not aware of it?
- Can you mention some of the best hopes for gaming future?
Creative Project. A proper definition of creative project is the game that you have created by own, you have written a new computer program, any innovative film you created, new music has been released by you or many others. We would like to welcome the talents who are more interested in creating creativities in whatsoever medium. Just showcase your skills and ideas. Below are some guidelines to submitting your work:
Creative Project – You need to submit your creative project, which can in any of the below forms –
- Game (digital/non-digital)
- A computer program
- A Film
- A blog
- Artwork portfolio
- Photography portfolio
- Creative pieces
- Visual design project
- Game Brochure
It doesn’t matter in which form you would like to send your creative work, we are looking for the best talent. So, just send the creative project in which you are passionate about and have completed with extreme proficiency and expertise. Below are some guidelines which you need to take into consideration while submitting your creative project –
- In case, you are submitting a digital or software application, you need to include detailed instructions on how install, and its platform requirements. Just upload that software or game and send us the link through email id given.
- In case of a board game, you need to submit the photographs, a short video, script describing on how to play, and its rules, etc.
- In case of a visual artwork, you need to submit detailed visual documentation of the project in either in the form of images or 5 minutes video.
- In case you are submitting the video, just email the link of the video
- In case you want to submit a blog or article written by you, convert it into pdf format and email the file
- In case you want to submit any of your online projects or websites, just email the link.
Just follow these guidelines while emailing your creative project to us as our goal is your success.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from “HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM” can leave negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S. , Canada, and Australia for completion of undergraduate degree.
- High school students entering college, current college students, or graduates.
- No school/ college dropouts are eligible
- The student must have achieved at least a 3.9 GPA.
- Applicants must be legal residents or citizen of the United States, Canada and Australia.
- This scholarship will be awarded to students with majors in Computer Engineering, Computer Science (B. Tech, M. Tech. B. Sc., M. Sc, or M.S.) or IT
- Should have attained 18 years of age at the start of the program.
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/gaming-scholarship-program-usa-canada/