Graduate International Scholarships (Master with Thesis/Research Masters)
To be considered for a scholarship:
- Complete and submit the online application form for your Master with Thesis program of interest with all the required documents (this includes a valid GRE/GMAT and TOEFL test score). There are NO SEPARATE SCHOLARSHIP FORMS. Graduate program applications are available here.
- Submitting an application without the required exam scores (GRE/GMAT, TOEFL) significantly diminishes your admission chances and therefore your scholarship chances.
- All admitted Master with Thesis students are awarded 100% merit-based scholarships by the relevant Graduate School (except for the Graduate School of Health Sciences). Merit-based scholarships may also include other benefits (living expenses, health insurance) depending on the Graduate School. Please note that the LLM with Thesis program is not included in this category.
- Scholarship results are communicated to candidates with the admission offer letter from the relevant Graduate School via email on the dates indicated on their respective websites under “Admission”.
- For specific Master scholarships based on citizenship please visit the pages under “Scholarships” on this website or email us at email@example.com for details.
Website link: https://international.ku.edu.tr/scholarships/
2024 Islamic Development Bank Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Best 5 Scholarships in Saudi Arabia for International Students
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: KAUST Postgraduate Fellowship 2024 [Fully Funded]
Fulbright Scholarship Application 2024
USA Study and Work: Top Universities and IELTS-Free Scholarships
2024 Switzerland Scholarships: Study Without IELTS!
Fully Funded VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships 2024/2025 in Belgium
Free Tuition: Study at German Universities for International Students