The Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in the USA extend a warm invitation to individuals who have achieved exceptional academic success. These candidates have the opportunity to secure a full tuition fee scholarship. We cordially invite you to apply for the Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships designed for international students.
First-year applicants are automatically evaluated for merit-based scholarships based on their academic accomplishments and their potential to actively engage within our community. While all aspects of a student’s application, including extracurricular activities, are taken into account, the competitive nature of the scholarship awards is influenced by limited funds and a substantial volume of applications.
Sponsorship Provider: Ramapo College, USA
Scholarship Location: Ramapo College, USA
Type of Scholarship: Tuition grant
Scholarship Value: Coverage of tuition fees
Number of Scholarships: Multiple
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Nationalities: Domestic & International students
Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements:
– Candidates can be either domestic or international students.
– Admission to an undergraduate degree program is required.
– The scholarship applies to undergraduate courses offered by the University.
– Selection is based on academic excellence.
– Enrollment as a full-time student in the Honours program for the awarded semester.
– Exceptional personal achievements (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
– Submission of a high school transcript and/or GSE results (in case of non-English transcripts, a certified translation is necessary).
– Possession of a High School diploma or its equivalent.
– Candidates should exhibit high motivation, responsibility, independent work skills, as well as strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
– An offer for a full-time program at Ramapo College, USA is a prerequisite.
– Application process is merit-based and requires demonstration of leadership qualities.
– Fulfillment of Ramapo College’s minimum English language proficiency criteria is obligatory.
How to Apply: Ramapo College automatically evaluates all first-year (freshman) applicants for a merit-based scholarship. In order to be considered, students must submit their applications by the priority deadline and ensure that all required documents are received no later than January 3, 2023. A separate application is not necessary. An interview might be requested following the review of credentials.
December 15, 2023
Website link: https://www.ramapo.edu/admissions/financial-aid-tuition/scholarships/