Are you an ambitious student who wishes to undertake an undergraduate in the USA? To make sure that aspiring students are not held back due to financial barriers, the State University of New York at Oswego is announcing the Go Oswego International Awards.
All international full-time students applying to an undergraduate degree course at SUNY Oswego are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer to pursue a undergraduate study with a study fund in USA.Why study at State University of New York at Oswego? Students at SUNY Oswego acquire knowledge both in and outside of the classroom. Students are allowed to pursue their aspirations while receiving the individualised attention they merit. They provide carefully crafted on-campus and online programmes supported by committed hands-on learning opportunities and lots of faculty face time. Overall, studying at SUNY Oswego can provide students with a well-rounded and fulfilling college experience.
State University of New York at Oswego Information
State University of New York at Oswego (SUNY Oswego) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 158 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses offered by SUNY Oswego are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course or subject at SUNY Oswego.
- The applicants must be accepted by the university.
The State University of New York at Oswego is providing $6,000 – $9,000 per year, renewable for 4 years, to all international undergraduate students who are accepted by the university.
- How to Apply: The applicants must enrol in any undergraduate course of their choice offered by SUNY Oswego through either registering on Common Application or on SUNY Application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit all official college/university and secondary school transcripts or secondary school transcript.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have an average GPA of 5.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have minimum English proficiency of 71 in TOEFL, 6.0 in IELTS, or 55 in PTE