State University of New York at Oswego Go Oswego International Awards in USA for Bachelor
scholarships.plus/scholarship/state-university-of-new-york-at-oswego-go-oswego-international-awards-in-usa/” data-title=”State University of New York at Oswego Go Oswego International Awards in USA” data-description=”State University of New York at Oswego Go Oswego International Awards in USA for Bachelor. This opportunity is available in the following countries: United States”>
- United States
- $$ $16,000 (First-Year)
Are you an ambitious student who wishes to undertake an undergraduate in the USA? To make sure that aspiring students are not held back due to financial barriers, the State University of New York at Oswego is announcing the Go Oswego International Awards.
All international full-time students applying to an undergraduate degree course at SUNY Oswego are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer to pursue a undergraduate study with a study fund in USA.Why study at State University of New York at Oswego? Students at SUNY Oswego acquire knowledge both in and outside of the classroom. Students are allowed to pursue their aspirations while receiving the individualised attention they merit.
They provide carefully crafted on-campus and online programmes supported by committed hands-on learning opportunities and lots of faculty face time. Overall, studying at SUNY Oswego can provide students with a well-rounded and fulfilling college experience.
State University of New York at Oswego Information
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses offered by SUNY Oswego are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course or subject at SUNY Oswego.
- The applicants must be accepted by the university.
The State University of New York at Oswego is providing $6,000 – $9,000 per year, renewable for 4 years, to all international undergraduate students who are accepted by the university.
- How to Apply: The applicants must enrol in any undergraduate course of their choice offered by SUNY Oswego through either registering on Common Application or on SUNY Application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit all official college/university and secondary school transcripts or secondary school transcript.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have an average GPA of 5.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have minimum English proficiency of 71 in TOEFL, 6.0 in IELTS, or 55 in PTE