What you get
£1,000 in your first year of study (either Year 1 or Foundation Year).
£500 in subsequent years.
Type of award
Undergraduate and Foundation Year
The bursary will be automatically paid to you if you meet all the following criteria:
- Started your undergraduate course on or after September 2022;
- Funded as a Home student in 2022/23;
- Have an assessed household income of less than £25,000;
- Not in receipt of non-means tested grant element to your funding (such as Welsh funded students or Year 2 / 3 Social Worker students);
- Registered as a full-time student in 2022/23;
- Studying at Sussex (i.e. not on a placement year or Year Abroad).