The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.
Given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership. Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
Applicants must have completed an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office here.
Deadline and Where to Apply
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders deadline: June 1
Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office here.
Website link: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/graduate-studies/funding/presidents-scholarship-for-world-leaders-international.html