Are you considering the prospect of relocating to Canada and pursuing job opportunities? Are you seeking a well-paying position in a company that values and harnesses your skills and talents for the betterment of Canada’s residents? Have you been in search of a legitimate pathway to migrate to Canada? If so, take advantage of the opportunities provided by companies sponsoring work visas in Canada.
The trend of Canadian companies sponsoring foreign workers has been on the rise, offering opportunities for individuals wishing to move to Canada and fill job positions facing a shortage of workers. These companies actively seek immigrants with the necessary skills to contribute to the continued success of their businesses.
Canada is home to some of the world’s largest and most advanced professional companies, each with its own unique history, systems, and work modes that have propelled them to their current positions. Familiarizing yourself with these companies can help you understand their work values and the available opportunities within them.
While Canadian companies may not always directly sponsor foreign workers, they can assist you in applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) through Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), a crucial step in obtaining a work visa.
Why should you apply for an LMIA? A positive Labour Market Impact Assessment opens the door for you to apply for a work visa, making it a top priority to work legally in Canada. It’s essential to be recruited by an employer willing to facilitate the application process and cover the associated fees.
Here is a list of companies sponsoring work visas in Canada in 2024:
1. Magna International Inc.:
– Known for manufacturing machine parts for automobile manufacturers, Magna International Inc. is one of Canada’s largest companies.
– Job positions include Mechanical Engineering, Auto Electricians, Software Engineers, Mechatronics Specialists, etc.
– Benefits: Dream big, career growth, competitive pay, professional development.
2. Enbridge Inc.:
– Established in 1949, Enbridge is a multinational pipeline and energy company based in Calgary, Alberta.
– Job positions include Petroleum Engineering, Piping Engineers, Geologists, Environmental Scientists, Renewable Energy Specialists, etc.
– Benefits: Career development, robust mentorship program, competitive pay.
3. Shopify Inc.:
– A multinational e-commerce firm headquartered in Ottawa, Shopify supports entrepreneurs and online retail businesses.
– Job positions include Staff Marketing Designer, Revenue Enablement Lead, Launch Engineering Operations Lead, Senior Technical Program Manager, etc.
4. Thomson Reuters Corporation:
– A multinational media conglomerate based in Canada, Thomson Reuters provides industry expertise, technology, and content solutions.
– Job opportunities include Quality Analysts, Associate Technical Lead, Database Engineer, Senior Systems Engineer, Software Project Manager, etc.
– Benefits: Global careers, flexible jobs, employee appreciation, recognition, paid volunteer days, learning and development, parental leave, social events, mental health days off.
5. TELUS International Inc.:
– A Canadian technology company providing IT services and multilingual customer service globally.
– Job positions include Software Engineering, Programmers, Android Applications Developers, Product Marketing Manager, etc.
Other companies sponsoring work visas in Canada include Brookfield Asset Management, Dundee Corporation, Brookfield Corporation, Lululemon Athletica Inc., Constellation Software Inc., BCE Inc., and more. Explore the career opportunities each company offers to find the right fit for your skills and aspirations.