Native Forward Scholars Fund Student Access Scholarship 2022
Native Forward Scholars Fund recognizes the limited access American Indian and Alaska Native students have regarding the graduate entrance and professional examinations, as well as the cost of affording such exams and related preparatory expenses. Native Forward Scholars Fund offers the Student Access Scholarship to help cover the cost of a student’s graduate or professional examination as well as related preparatory expenses. Recipients are only eligible for one Student Access Scholarship award per calendar year
To be considered for Access funding the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Complete and submit the application.
- Provide a copy of your most-recent, cumulative transcript.
- Be an enrolled member or a 1st/2nd generation descendant of a federally or state-recognized Tribe.
- Provide proof of Tribal enrollment via a copy of their Certificate Degree of Indian Blood, Tribal membership card, or a letter of enrollment/descendance from your Tribal enrollment office.
- Submit a receipt of payment and copy of test scores to N Native Forward Scholars Fund. If these verification documents are not received by us, the applicant will be ineligible for future funding unless the applicant returns the full amount of funds received back to Native Forward.
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.