Here’s How Your Graphic And Web Design Skill Can Help Fund Your College Education
The need for graphic designers have multiplied with time. Who can overlook the fact that the graphic designers are involved in creating eye catching graphics for both web and print? That’s the reason a course in graphic designing can be a great way to boost your career. But college education is expensive. Keeping that in mind, we have created an annual series of Graphic Design Scholarships.
At our company , Sprak Design, our design team produces thousands of monthly prints that are seen by millions of people. At Sprak, we want to help create a platform for graphic designers to thrive and succeed. At present, we are giving scholarships to graphic designers every year.
Criteria for scholarship
Graphic designers who want to apply for the scholarship program, have to send us “5 variant logo design, 3 PSD Of Website Design” of our website Sprakdesign. If our team finds it impressive enough, we will award the scholarship to those particular designers.
Formats Of Task
The complete and responsive design capabilities identifies the structural view of your work. Send your logo designs and psd of webdesign in the following file formats :
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A CMYK version
- A Pantone colour version
- A black, single Colour version
- A White version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program and looking for design degree
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- This is not a web design scholarship for interior design agency, but it is for fine arts, graphic design arts, visual arts, graphic communications, or any other graphic design program.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the India
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Graphic Designer Scholarship Details
The amount per graphic design scholarship is Rs 34,500. This scholarship is available to anyone who is currently attending college or wants to attend college in future. We will be giving away one scholarship per year, every year until further notice. Our scholarship deadline is 15 December 2018. There are no extensions to our application deadline. We will notify the winner the day after the deadline via email. If you have a friend or otherwise . who is a graphic design student and looking for a graphic design scholarship, please send them our way!
Process of Application
You need to send task which is given in the section “Criteria for scholarship” and following information to our email HERMITC@SPRAKDESIGN.COM, to enter the graphic design scholarship competition.
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Graphic Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- The reason why you think you should win
- What is your dream career?
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application.
That’s all we require from your end; our final goal is to see every graphic designer prosper.
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/graphic-web-design-scholarship-program-india/