Visual arts is an area that includes PACKAGING DESIGNER, painting, photography, sculptures, ceramics, prints and film. Technology has increased career choices in the Visual Arts field to include web page design, music videos, video games and computer games etc as well.
Lot of talented students who are good in arts and related field, are unable to pursue a career in Visual Arts due to the high cost of college education. Team Sprak Design, wants to motivate all such students, who want to pursue their career in Visual Arts, to complete their studies without facing any financial problem. We provide merit scholarships to talented students to help them realize their dreams of becoming professional artists. As a visual artist, students can get employment into the following professions:
- Wedding Invitation Designer
- Visual Artists and Illustrators
- Assistants Curators
- Managers of Cultural Events
- Assistants Film Directors
- Filmmakers, Videographers and Cinematographers
- Sound and Graphic Designers
- Exhibition and Set Designers
- Video and Audio Editors
- Photography Assistants
1. Pick an area under which you wish to be reviewed based on the sample(s) you are providing.
2. Read the below sample requirements for each area and submit a sample accordingly.
- Logo Design For Logo Design Company
- Booklet Design
- Wall Calendar Design
- Wedding Invitation Design
- Product Catalogue Design
- Corporate Presentation
- Packaging Designer
- Restaurant Design
- Communication Design
- Flyer Design Services
- Creative Booklet Design
Criteria for Visual Art & Communication Scholarship And Sample Tips
Designers who want to apply for the scholarship program have to Submit 5 samples of 2 genre/are within the same genre/area of our website Sprakdesign so the reviewers can determine a consistent trend in your skill and potential. If our team finds it impressive enough, we will award the scholarship to those particular designers.
Formats Of Task
The body of artistic work you present should exemplify your design abilities and creative potential. Send your designs and psd in the following file formats :
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A CMYK version
- A Pantone colour version
- A black, single Colour version
- A White version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program and looking for design degree
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- This is not a design scholarship for interior design, but it is for fine arts,graphic design arts, visual arts, graphic communications, or any other Visual art design program.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America , Canada and Australia
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Visual Art & Communication Scholarship Details
The amount per scholarship is $5000 USD. This scholarship is available to anyone who is currently attending college or wants to attend college in future. We will be giving away one scholarship per year, every year until further notice. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the scholarship. Our scholarship deadline is 15 May Of Every Year. There are no extensions to our application deadline. We will notify the winner the day after the deadline via email. If you have a friend or otherwise . who is a Visual Art & Communication student and looking for a Visual Art & Communication scholarship, please send them our way!
Process of Application
You need to send task which is given in the section “Criteria for scholarship” and following information to our email email@example.com, to enter the Visual Art & Communication scholarship competition.
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Graphic Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- The reason why you think you should win
- What is your dream career?
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application.
That’s all we require from your end; our final goal is to see every Visual art designer prosper.
Website link: https://www.sprakdesign.com/visual-art-scholarship-program-usa-canada/