The Graduate Trainee has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
Company/Organisation(s): Stanbic IBTC, Nigeria
Internship Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Internship Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program | What to Expect
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
To be eligible for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a Minimum of a Second-Class Upper degree in any course from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have the discharge certificate in hand
- Applicants Date of Birth, Gender, Class of Degree must be clearly stated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and assertiveness
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passionate about service
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program should apply online for opportunity.
All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za.