Scholarships in France can be fully funded or partially funded, and they are available for both domestic and international students. These scholarships cover a wide range of fields and academic levels, from undergraduate to postgraduate studies. Below, I’ll explain 20 scholarships in France, both fully funded and partially funded:
Fully Funded Scholarships:
1. Eiffel Excellence Scholarship: This is a highly competitive scholarship for international students pursuing a master’s or PhD degree in various fields.
2. French Government Scholarships (Emile Boutmy Scholarships): Offered by various French institutions, these scholarships are available for international students at the undergraduate or master’s level.
3. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: Funded by the European Union, these scholarships support international students pursuing joint master’s or doctoral degrees in France.
4. HEC Paris MBA Scholarship: HEC Paris offers full scholarships to outstanding MBA candidates.
5. INSEAD Scholarships: INSEAD Business School provides various scholarships for MBA and executive education programs.
6. Sciences Po Scholarships: Sciences Po offers a range of scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs.
7. École Normale Supérieure (ENS) Scholarships: ENS offers fully funded scholarships for international students pursuing master’s and PhD programs.
8. ENS International Selection Scholarships: These scholarships are for international students applying to the École Normale Supérieure for undergraduate or master’s programs.
9. Ecole des Ponts Business School Scholarships: Full scholarships are available for MBA candidates at this prestigious business school.
10. Amelia Earhart Fellowship: Offered by Zonta International, this fellowship supports women pursuing aerospace-related PhD programs.
Partially Funded Scholarships:
11. Erasmus+ Scholarships: These scholarships partially fund study abroad programs for European students, including those studying in France.
12. BGF Excellence Scholarships: Partial scholarships for international students pursuing master’s degrees at Bordeaux University.
13. ENS de Lyon Scholarships: ENS de Lyon offers partial financial support to international students pursuing master’s and PhD programs.
14. Grenoble Alpes University Scholarships: Partial scholarships are available for international students at various academic levels.
15. INSEAD Nelson Mandela Scholarships: Partial funding for MBA candidates who have demonstrated a commitment to the ideals of Nelson Mandela.
16. Sciences Po Europe-Asia Scholarships: Partial scholarships for students from Asia pursuing master’s programs at Sciences Po.
17. Toulouse School of Economics Scholarships: Partial funding for international students in economics-related programs.
18. French Embassy Scholarships: The French Embassy in various countries offers partial scholarships for students planning to study in France.
19. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Scholarships: These programs often offer partial scholarships to students pursuing joint master’s degrees.
20. CROUS Scholarships: These scholarships are for international students who demonstrate financial need and are studying at public universities in France.
Keep in mind that scholarship availability and eligibility criteria may change over time, so it’s important to visit the respective scholarship websites and contact the institutions for the most up-to-date information on application deadlines and requirements.