We welcome applications from eligible candidates for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024/25, providing a unique opportunity to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
These scholarships present a transformative experience, allowing recipients to immerse themselves in a new country and culture, broaden their horizons, and establish a global network that will endure a lifetime. Prospective applicants are urged to seize this valuable opportunity.
Sponsor: Association of Commonwealth Universities
Type: Fully Funded
Host Institutions: Universities in Commonwealth countries
Worth: Refer to Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Multiple
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Commonwealth countries
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024/25, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
– Citizenship or refugee status in a Commonwealth country is required.
– Application for a QECS award in a country other than the applicant’s home country/country of citizenship.
– Completion of a bachelor’s degree with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application.
– Demonstration of excellent research abilities.
– Fully-funded tuition fees
– Living allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award
– Return economy flights to the host country
– An arrival allowance
– (Research support grant – available on request; subject to approval)
How to Apply: Prospective applicants for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024/25 are advised to review the list of countries and universities hosting scholarships in this cycle. Subsequently, applicants should complete and submit a QECS application for their chosen university/course.
Upon submitting a QECS application, candidates can proceed to submit an application to their selected university for admission to their chosen course.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2024