The Temple University Merit Scholarships for the year 2023 are open to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs in any subject at Temple University in the USA. These scholarships offer financial support ranging from $2,000 to full tuition. The number and value of scholarships awarded will depend on the availability of funds and the quality of the applicant pool. It is important to note that full-tuition scholarships are highly competitive.
Applicants will be automatically considered for merit scholarships upon submitting their application for admission and all required documents by the specified deadlines. We strongly recommend that students apply early to maximize their chances of receiving a merit award.
As part of the #WhyUS campaign, Temple University has introduced additional scholarships to highlight the United States as one of the most desirable study destinations for international students. These scholarships, ranging from $2,000 to $10,000, will be awarded to students who provide the best responses to a creative prompt. The selection process is independent of academic performance, and the scholarships can be combined with other awards already received. Successful scholarship recipients will be announced by April 1.
The Temple University Merit Scholarships for 2023 are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Temple University.
All subjects offered at Temple University are eligible for this scholarship program.
The scholarships offered through this program range from $2,000 to full tuition. The number and value of scholarships depend on the availability of funds and the quality of the applicant pool. It should be noted that full-tuition scholarships are highly competitive.
International students from any country are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
To be considered for the #WhyUS scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
– Be an international applicant (first-year or transfer student) applying to Temple University. International applicants are individuals who hold citizenship in a country outside the United States and do not possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
– Demonstrate interest in one of the #WhyUS points. For more information about the scholarship and the #WhyUS points, please refer to the scholarship details.
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
1. Complete the Common Application for admission.
2. Submit the #WhyUS application, including your response to the creative prompt, by February 1.
3. If submitting a large file, please provide a link.
4. Scholarship winners will be announced by April 1.
Make sure to meet the application deadline to be considered for the #WhyUS Scholarship:
– March 1: Application deadline
– April 1: Announcement of scholarship winners
– The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is May 1.